ul. J. Dąbrowskiego 70
tel: (22) 854-01-77
fax: (22) 854-01-80
2016-05-17 15:20:22 - Request for proposal for Science and Technology Park at Pantakomo (Limassol).
2015-02-12 13:42:35 - Egypt wants all the gas Cyprus can provide
Egypt can take as much natural gas as Cyprus can export, the Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of Egypt Sherif Ismail said after a meeting with his Cypriot counterpart, Yiorgos Lakkotrypis at which the prospects of closer cooperation between the two countries in the energy sector were discussed. Ismail noted that the possibility of re-exporting Cypriot natural gas from Egypt “is an option that we are considering,” adding that “we discussed the details of how we are going to move forward with exporting natural gas from Block 12 of Cyprus’ EEZ to Egypt."
2015-02-12 13:27:20 - Cyprus: The Recovery Story
2015-02-12 12:07:09 - Investment incentivesA number of new measures have been put into place designed to reboot the economy in the wake of the massive restructuring of the country’s banking sector. The measures, among other things, aim at helping stimulate economic growth.The new measures include the following:
- The amount of time required to issue planning permission has been reduced to a maximum of one month for small projects and three months for large projects.
- Building coefficients have been increased by 30% in residential areas for large commercial developments. The coefficient will be increased by 25%t on the outskirts of residential areas for large commercial or office developments. It will increase by 20% in certain tourist zones for large-scale property and from 10% to 15% for areas available for golf courses.
- The green light has been given for casinos.
- Permits for joint tourist developments such as condo hotels will now be given.
- Foreign nationals are encouraged to invest in Cyprus by being given permanent residency status.
- According to the President of the Republic, foreign investors who held deposits prior to 15 March, and who lost at least €3m as a result of the resolution of Laiki Bank and the restructuring of Bank of Cyprus, are eligible to apply for Cypriot citizenship.
2015-02-12 12:05:31 - Projects Offering Investment OpportunitiesDisclaimerPlease note that the attached information with respect to each project to which reference is made is simply conveyed to you by CIPA in the form submitted to us by the interested entrepreneurs. CIPA has not carried out any due diligence or any form of study and the recipients of these presents are advised to carry out their own investigation as to the specific project they may wish to consider further.For the terms and conditions of CIPA website, please follow the link: www.cipa.org.cy/tems-and-conditions/
2015-02-12 12:01:39 -
2013-12-05 12:05:42 - The newest Invest Cyprus publication
Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency has published new brochures investment possibilities in Cyprus. The publications are available at the below link: http://www.investcyprus.org.cy/media-center/publications/ Please see also the film promoting Cyprus services sector: http://www.investcyprus.org.cy/easyconsole.cfm/page/filmette
2012-09-06 09:22:34 - Report on Cyprus
www.cyprusprofile.com/en/ - Report on Cyprus